Welcome

welcome to our blog! we are first time builders and home owners trying to make our new house into a home that we love! we are keen diy'ers that are trying to do what we can on our own and on budget...... be sure to leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!! april & allan

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Plumbing In

Went past on the way home last night to find that the plumbers had been. Mounds of dirt absolutely everywhere - half of the slab is covered with dirt.

With rain predicted for a few more days this week, not really expecting much to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi April,

    Thanks for posting on my blog. I have been following your blog and have enjoyed watching your progress. :) I love your theme/ background of your blog.
    I did notice the other day that I could see my build in your photos and then you noticed your build in my pics! How funny! :) We are at very similar timeframes. :)

    I was at our land at 5pm today and noticed them working on your build! I couldn't beleive it was 5pm and they were still working! They must of been working when it wasn't raining. That or EB must be super keen! :) Glad to see that they had a lot of your frame up! How exciting! :) You have now over taken us... hopefully we will have a frame soon! :)

    All the best for your build I will continue to montior your blog and see your build occur!

    Cheers Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel!

    That is so funny that we both noticed!!

    Our timeframes are so close! It will be interesting to see how we both progress timewise!

    We got a call from Allan's mum yesterday to say our Frames were going up!! We had no idea that they had even been delivered so we rushed over there last night to see it! Glad to see EB working hard :)

    I am sure you guys will be at frame soon - it happens so quickly!

    Good luck with your build - I am sure that we will bump in to you one day when we are out on site - will let you know if I am out there & see anything happening on your build.

    Likewise I will keep watching your build - can't wait to see your house take shape!

    April
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by!