Just as the title reads PCI done today!!
Took just under 4 hours today and I am happy to report that items noted are just minor expected things like
- bricks repointing and replacing chipped bricks, reclean bricks
- driveway - grate/drain to be fixed
- Pavers - edging & relay a couple of pavers
- Cracked tile in bathroom + grout to shower taps
- Dishwasher tap & leaking tap in fridge space
- Light bulbs to be replaced
- 1 power point to be replaced with a double
All in all a few bits of blue tape went up for items to be addressed but nothing that we are upset about.
Our site supervisor as usual was great, took his time and was very patient with us & explained the faults we picked up and how they would be fixed. Anyone who gets our supervisor for their build will be lucky and definately in good hands.
Tyrells are due to go through tomorrow to do their inspection & from there all items can start to be finalised.
We are hoping to be able to get the keys in the next few weeks!!
Some pics from the PCI today.
Oh and congratulations today to Eden Brae who won the 2010 HIA CSR NSW Housing Award - Major Professional Builder! Thats 4 times they have won since 2006 - well done EBH!